- Analysis of processes and key figures to identify potential for improvement and to develop solutions
- Implementing measures to improve safety, quality, process efficiency and productivity
- Optimization of production processes based on the lean manufacturing approach and initiation and organization of Kaizen improvement workshops
- Support in the introduction of new technologies in cooperation with the Process Development
- Creation, maintenance and modification of working documents and work plans in case of process changes
- Planning, design, procurement and management of operating resources for parts production
What we expect of you?
- Degree in mechanical engineering or completed technician training or comparable degree
- Several years of professional experience in programming and process improvement
- Cost, quality, environmental and safety awareness
- Independent, goal-oriented and systematic working method and sustainable solution finding
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Confident handling of MS-Office products, SAP knowledge desirable
- Strong in communication and stress resistant
- MTM or REFA basic knowledge desirable
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Willingness to travel to support sister production facilities
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +49 221 3471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.