You will report into the Business Line Manager VTS and be responsible for overseeing the Service sales activities for the Leybold Customer Center Europe South (France, Italy, Spain and Switzerland).
Your mission is to develop and implement an effective and successful service sales strategy, lead and coach the service sales team to achieve the service sales targets and increase customer satisfaction.
Enhance the Divisions and Companies reputation and brand image by consistently working to implement the company’s core values of commitment, interaction, and innovation.
- Implementation of strategic sales and pricing plan and measurements for service products launch and development in the region.
- To define and optimize continuously the service sales coverage and geographical spread of sales force (territory management) and develop the sales process to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Take the ownership to lead and coach the Service Sales teams and proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered. You will be responsible to recruit and build highly motivated teams, develop them to the next level and secure succession plans.
- Follow-up the team‘s sales activities (i.e. visits, opportunities and quotations) leveraging the CRM tool.
- Promote Service Products with special focus on increasing the Market Share (1:1 ratio) but also to increase Customer Share (climb Service Ladder) in collaboration with Marketing team.
- To keep good relationships with key-customers, distributors and other indirect sales channels.
- Provide monthly reports on Service Sales performance and maintain an updated customer contacts and machine population (installed base).
- To work partnership with equipment sales team & service operations team to improve the productivity by offering total solution to the customer.
Degree Level – University degree in a technical discipline/ sales or equivalent work experience
Minimum of 3 years working experiences in Sales Management or Sales, a previous experience as a Team leader would be an asset
- Technical understanding ability or Engineering background;
- Sales management
- Territory management
- Proven comfort/experience communicating and influencing across job levels with both internal and external partners
- Excellent forward planning, reporting and organization skills
- Fluency in written & spoken English and French or Italian, any other language of the Customer Center Europe South: Spanish, German is a plus
- Excellent computer skills are required (MS Office, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Team management and development:
- Develop the teams and make sure they deliver the attitudes of the Atlas Copco Talent Framework (Drive Customer Success, Improve Business results, Lead Myself, Focus on Team Success, Commit to Sustainable growth)
- Support the team with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, and part with the Training team to tailor individual action plans
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans in collaboration with the HR team
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations
- Manage and motivate the team to drive business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers
- Drive better customer satisfaction
- Communicate on brand values
- Coach and Develop the sales team
- Motivate others
- Bring result focus
- Business and strategic thinking
- Build relationship
- Work with the Atlas Copco „The Way“
- Confident in iteraction with end customers
- Intensive traveling activity
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success. The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams. Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.