1. Lead engineering change related to Quality/ Value Engineering/ Legal requirement/ Localization/ Supplier change/ Process Improvement/ Poka Yoka/ Safety of all products produced in Leybold TJ.
2. Focus on the cost reduction by localization of IMPORT parts or second source development and lead special cost reduction projects as decided in the PCM. Make VK and PK cost transparent for all products of Leybold TJ.
3. Provide technical support to relevant dept. of the company; Accept and assist to solve the technical problems encountered by other dept., adjust or make technical judgement timely and accurately.
4. Provide design programs, improvement programs, technical documents, technical standards and user manuals related to the project or product.
5. Work closely with Sourcing, Quality and Production dept., provide required technical information.
6. Lead technical discussion with supplier for parts localization or second source development, design test plan for parts qualification
7.Supervise the outgoing product audits to make sure the engineering standards are continuously met.
8. Lead or support to realize product transfer from Engineering side.
9. Support PM to realize mass production for new product variants from Engineering side.
10.Work closely with COC for technical communication.
11.Ensure good communication of technical requirement for pump and parts to relative department.
12. Other works assigned by manager.
What we expect of you?
- Bachelor’s degree major in mechanical or related industrial field, master degree is preferred
- Experience in product development or technical support in a manufacturing industry, ideally relating to rotating machinery or engine or pump manufacture.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Practical experience of experimental techniques, FMEA’s, reliability testing.
- Grasp of technical matters with evidence of speed, accuracy, innovation and quality of work.
- Accuracy in data collection and results gather.
- The ability to carry out tasks correctly, to agreed timescales and quality standards with supervision.
- The capability to correctly diagnose and successfully resolve technical problems.
- Open flexible mindset. Able to adjust to changing task requirements
- Good experience and usage level of the key MS office packages, e.g MS Excel, Words, PowerPoint.
- Fluently in both oral and written English
- Strong teamwork spirit and good communication skills
- Multi-task management skills
- Self-motivation, be able to work under great pressure
- Proactive and result-orientated mindset
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.