- Development of manufacturing processes for stators in cooperation with the manufacturing divisions
- -Elaboration and development of new machining and technology concepts (technology screening incl. feasibility studies)
- Project management of machine investment projects from the feasibility study through vendor selection and investment calculation to final acceptance in the respective production area
- Independent design of machining processes through selection of suitable chip removal equipment, tools, measuring equipment and peripherals
- Creation of the necessary CNC programs and independent running-in of the programs on the CNC machine
- Qualification of the designed manufacturing processes within the scope of process capability analyses including subsequent handover to the respective responsible manufacturing area
- Advancement of automation and digitalization solutions in the manufacturing environment
- Active collaboration in interdisciplinary product development projects
- Optimization of existing manufacturing processes in terms of cost, flexibility, lead time, autonomy, robustness and quality
- Application of TopSolid as CAM software
What we expect of you?
- Completed studies in the field of production technology, manufacturing technology or general mechanical engineering, cutting machine operator / industrial mechanic with corresponding further training as industrial foreman or technician with focus on production technology
- Experience in the design and implementation of efficient manufacturing processes
- Several years of professional experience in CNC programming
- Experience in CAM and NC simulation software (TopSolid, NC Simul, VeriCut)
- Several years of project experience
- Cost, quality, environmental and safety awareness
- Good German - and English knowledge in word and writing Confident handling of MS-Office products, SAP knowledge desirable
- Strong communication skills and stress resistant
- Innovative, creative and networked thinking skills
- Willingness to continuously educate yourself to stay on the cutting edge of technology
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +49 221 3471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.