- Independent and autonomous development of suppliers to the required quality level regarding "Zero Defect Supply".
- Qualification of suppliers:
- Independently conduct on-site process/product audits at supplier locations.
- Initiation and follow-up of quality assurance/improvement measures.
- Support in negotiations of quality assurance agreements
- Complaint handling incl. ensuring sustainable improvement measures at the supplier's site
- Support in the creation and processing of quality/inspection plans
- Control of the process for initial sampling of purchased parts incl. definition of specifications in coordination with Engineering and Production as well as Process Development
- Optimization of supplier quality processes
- Further development of the supplier quality management system
- Monthly reporting of supplier quality key figures
- Creation of standard documentation
- Evaluation of quality performance within supplier assessment
- Proactive cooperation with international suppliers in German and English
What we expect of you?
- Completed university or technical college studies or vocational training in the electrotechnical field / mechatronics
- -Professional experience in quality management (e.g. 9001, 14001, PPAP, APQP)
- ATEX & vacuum knowledge desirable
- Very good technical understanding
- Good knowledge of the German and English language
- Very good communication skills (also in English), ability to work in a team, self-organization
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and SAP MM
- Willingness to travel regularly (also at short notice)
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Birgit Herbsleb Phone +49 221 3471642
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.