Small and flexible leak detector
The PHOENIX Vario has no built-in backing pump, and therefore has the smallest installation space of all PHOENIX 4 products with maximum flexibility. The type and size of the backing pump can be chosen freely depending on applications and process requirements.
The PHOENIX Vario thus combines the excellent properties of the PHOENIX 4 series with the required pumping system. In that way both oil-sealed and dry backing pumps can be selected and the fore-vacuum suction capacity can be adapted perfectly to the target application.
Advantages to the user
- Application-optimized pumping speed
- Extremely small installation space
- Very light weight
- Highly reliable measuring system
- Simple, intuitive handling
- Very high detection sensitivity
- Convenient remote control via smartphone or tablet PC without software installation
- Variety of interfaces for optimal device communication
- Innovative color touch display
- Extremely short response times
- Internal data memory as well as simple data output via USB
Recommended backing pumps for PHOENIX vario
The PHOENIX Vario can be operated with any backing pump, allowing full flexibility for the fore vacuum suction capacity.
Fore vacuum pumps that are electrically controllable, can be operated directly via the PHOENIX Vario. A prerequisite for this is a minimum final vacuum pressure of 2 mbar and a maximum current of 12 A. Fore vacuum pumps that are not electrically controllable, require a separate power supply.
Separate electrical supply needed:
- TRIVAC D Series
- SOGEVAC SV Series
- SCROLLVAC plus Series