Become a „Flex“- Trainee at Leybold - Get started in the dynamic world of vacuum technique!
Seize the opportunity to gain diverse experience and to develop a broad network!
The program itself is flexible. Within a period of 24 months, you will be able to work in various departments at our location in Cologne / Dresden as well as other locations worldwide. You have the opportunity to shape your professional development with us according to your own competencies and ideas - no matter whether you are interested in a general program or would like to prepare for a special position. You decide whether you are interested in a cross-departmental and cross-topic assignment or a focused assignment within a specific field.
GENERAL ENTRY OPTIONS:
- Research & Development
- Product Management/ Marketing
- And many more!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A practice-oriented entry into professional life
- Systematic training and further education with a great deal of freedom of decision and regularly feedback by tutors and mentors
- Plenty of creative scope and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Opportunity for further development with international job prospects through the Atlas Copco Internal Job Market
- Attractive salary and additional benefits
- Canteen and medical service
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Successful study degree in one of the following courses: Business Informatics, Physics, Mathematics, Information Science, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar
- First practical experience in an industrial setting desirable
- Enjoy working on projects and initial experience
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurship
- Commitment, drive and passion
- Pleasure in dealing with people and international cooperation
- Communication- and implementation strength
- Good self-management skills
- Open mindset and curiosity
- Agility and enjoyment of working in a dynamic workplace
- Very good written and spoken English skills
Seize the opportunity as a "Flex Trainee” to gain challenging experience and build a broad network! We are looking forward to your application.