Our TRIVAC L pump systems are combinations of fore vacuum pumps along with roots vacuum pumpsand roots vacuum pumps, which are typically used to attain a base pressure of 10-3 mbar. Multistage combinations can be customized for applications where pressures below 10-4 mbar are required. A line of standard pump systems has been developed to provide the right solution for your processes.
- RUVAC WA(U), WS(U) and WH(U) roots pumps
- Standardized adapter versions with compact footprint
- Customized frames (e.g.: movable or on castors)
- Electronic controls per your specifications, including solutions with electrical cabinets
- Peripheral accessory extensions (e.g., vacuum gauges, valves, dust filters, oil mist filters…)
- Subsystems for integration within customers’ plants