Leybold France is the French subsidiary of Leybold GmbH (Germany), which is part of the Atlas Copco Group's Vacuum Technology business area. Leybold has been developing, manufacturing, marketing and servicing vacuum solutions for industry and research for over 170 years. Leybold France is recruiting its :
Apprentice - Sales support assistant (M/F/D)
Integrated in the sales administration department and reporting to the Sales Administration Coordinator, you will assist the team on a daily basis. Your missions will be :
- Ensure that customer orders received are in accordance with current agreements and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the coordination of projects with the system teams, subcontractors and service ...).
- Follow up on delivery schedules as needed and proactively inform customers and/or sales teams.
- Answer all questions regarding delivery and invoicing issues based on information available in SAP.
- Liaise with the internal accounting department especially in the processing of late payments.
- Establish good relationships with customers and when sales opportunities are identified, forward them to the appropriate sales channel for processing.
- Manage special conditions such as time-dependent deliveries, safety stocks, specific agreements, etc.
- Provide specific documents (certificates, ...).
- Create new customers in ERP / CRM and close opportunities after receiving orders.
What you can expect from us?
We offer you an interesting and challenging apprenticeship that will give you the opportunity to experience the diversity of a successful, internationally active industrial company and to develop your career after you have completed your training. Our competent trainers will accompany and support you on your way to a versatile and forward-looking profession!
The salary range is to be defined according to the candidate's profile and experience.
Desired start date: Summer/September 2021
What we expect of you?
You have :
- A bachelor degree in sales administration or you want to do a bachelor degree in apprenticeship / professionalization contract.
- A good ability to adapt and a desire to discover an industrial world with high added value
- A good command of computers (Pack Office and SAP)
- You communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to work in a team and serve renowned industrial and academic clients in a number of cutting-edge sectors (Transport, Energy, Health, Agri-food, Research, etc.)
- Fluent English will help you to adapt to our solutions and our customers.
- The position requires autonomy in the organization of the work as well as a strong technical curiosity.
Give wings to your dreams
The world is full of opportunities and we can’t wait for you to explore them with us. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us you are empowered to explore opportunities and drive your own professional journey.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
We want to be a workplace for everyone. At Leybold we know that diversity and inclusion are critical to our long-term sucess. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to unerstand our customers needs and strengthen employee motivation, productivity, innovation and result.