We are committed to excellence in the management of Safety, Health & Environment (SHE). The health and safety of our employees and business partners is our main priority. We set high standards and strive to eliminate hazards and reduce occupational health and safety risks in all our operations.
In line with UK Government guidance, where people are able to work from home they are doing so.
Additionally, we are taking the following steps:
- Conducting regular COVID-19 risk assessments and sharing the results with the people who work at each site
- We have additional cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures, in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we take measures to make sure their work environment is safe
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home, including:
- Understanding individual circumstances of those with different protected characteristics
- Determining who can and cannot safely work from home
- Promoting safe working practices via DSE assessments for people to work from home safely
These measures are constantly reviewed and updated, guided by current alerts and information from the World Health Organization and national government.
Leybold UK Ltd. complies with all safety, health and environmental laws and regulations applicable to its operations.
In conclusion, our local and global teams are meeting daily. We want to thank you for being a customer and assure you that we are taking every step possible to ensure business continuity.
Please contact us if you have further questions.
Leybold UK Ltd