Leybold France is the French subsidiary of Leybold GmbH (Germany), which is part of the Atlas Copco Group's Vacuum Technology business area. Leybold has been developing, manufacturing, marketing and servicing vacuum solutions for industry and research for over 170 years. Leybold France is recruiting its :
Inside Sales Representative (M/F/D)
Do you like to take on challenges, are you demanding in your work and do you know how to adapt to each customer in order to offer the best possible commercial experience? We are giving you the opportunity to achieve this goal with this new position to be filled as soon as possible.
Reporting to the Sales Manager France, your main missions are :
- Understand and analyze on a technical and scientific level the needs of the customers and respond to incoming requests in the different sectors.
- Develop technical and commercial solutions and promote them to customers in partnership with the field sales team and technical experts.
- Follow up and convert the generated offers.
- Be an actor of the customer experience through the use of digital media.
What we expect of you?
- A higher scientific education (Bachelor degree or Master degree in physical measurements, chemistry, engineering, mechatronics ...).
- A strong taste for commercial relations and a first experience in this field.
- A good knowledge of industrial technical and scientific issues. Knowledge of industrial vacuum techniques and significant experience in these fields would be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to work as part of a team and to serve renowned industrial and academic clients in a wide range of cutting-edge sectors (Transport, Energy, Health, Agri-food, Research, etc.)
- Fluent English will help you to adapt to our solutions and our customers.
- The position requires autonomy in the organization of work as well as a strong technical curiosity.
What you can expect from us?
- A rich and stimulating work environment in this world of vacuum which is constantly evolving and which will give you access, through different partners and prospects, to a multitude of technical applications, as diverse as they are varied.
- Training in vacuum technologies through our Leybold Academy as well as technical support and engineers specialized in products and applications to meet specific customer needs.
- Regular interaction with product/application support teams in France and abroad and career development opportunities within the Atlas Copco group in France and beyond
- Attractive compensation and benefits package. Possibility to home office 2 days per week.
- The position is based at our headquarters in Les Ulis (91) or at our factory in Bourg Les Valence (26)
- The salary range is to be defined according to the candidate's profile and experience.
Les Ulis, Valence
Leybold employs more than 1700 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.
We want to be a workplace for everyone. At Leybold we know that diversity and inclusion are critical to our long-term sucess. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to unerstand our customers needs and strengthen employee motivation, productivity, innovation and result.