- Development of manufacturing processes for rotors in cooperation with the production departments
- Elaboration and development of new machining and technology concepts (technology screening incl. feasibility studies)
- Project management of machine investment projects from the feasibility study, selection of suppliers and investment calculation to the final acceptance in the respective production area
- Independent design of machining processes by selecting the appropriate cutting tools, tools, measuring equipment and peripherals
- Creation of the necessary CNC programs and independent run-in of the programs on the CNC machine
- Qualification of the designed manufacturing processes within the scope of process capability analyses including subsequent transfer to the respective responsible manufacturing area
- Driving automation and digitization solutions in the manufacturing environment
- Active cooperation in interdisciplinary product development projects
- Optimization of existing manufacturing processes in terms of costs, flexibility, throughput time, autonomy, robustness and quality
What we expect of you?
- Completed studies in the field of production engineering, production engineering or general mechanical engineering, industrial foreman and technician with focus on production engineering
- Experience in the design and implementation of efficient manufacturing processes
- Several years of professional experience in CNC programming
- Several years of project experience
- Cost, quality, environmental and safety awareness
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Confident handling of MS-Office products, SAP knowledge desirable
- Strong in communication and resistant to stress
- Innovative, creative and networked thinking
- Willingness to constantly educate oneself in order to remain at the cutting edge of technology
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +49 221 3471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.