Your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead and deploy the different e-procurement modules (Supplier Relationship Management, Purchase Order Management, e-catalogue, e-RFQ, e-supplier quality, Advance Shipping Notification and Document Approval Exchange) for the Product Company Valence with the support of the tool provider (Jaggaer) and the Group E2L Key user in Cologne.
- Define, lead and follow up the action plan and the timelines for the E2L roll out for PC Valence.
- Prepare and animate training sessions for these e-tools modules to the different internal departments at PC Valence and write the associated training procedures for the future collaborators.
- Get all our suppliers on-boarded by explaining the benefits of this new tool to the suppliers and follow up the on-boarding.
- For the e-catalogue implementation, collect the needs of the different internal departments, launch RFQ, negotiate the best commercial and logistic conditions and select the best supplier in term of quality, cost and delivery.
- Interact with the other Product Companies, especially Cologne, for sharing their experience and knowledges on the E2L implementation.
What we expect of you
- Master degree or equivalent, preferably in Puchasing and/or Supply Chain.
- Experience in the e-procurement tools and plat-forms (Ariba ..) and strong expertise on SAP.
- Experience in projetc management
- Good command in French and English, German is a plus.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office basic tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization and good team working skills in a multicultural environment, you have a positive attitude and take initiatives.
- Committed, self-motivated and results driven, you have good negotiation skills and like challenges. You deal with deadlines and take ownership of the tasks.
What you can expect of us
- Interaction, Engagement, and Innovation
- First in Mind, First In choice as our main mission
- A culture known for ethical behavior, openness, and respect
- Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco group
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.