You will become a member of Leybold's plant and system construction / special plant construction team.
- New and modification design of vacuum systems and special equipment according to customer requirements
- Creation of 3D models according to in-house standards
- Control of drawings and parts lists
- Cooperation and coordination with technical sales, suppliers, assembly, customer and external service providers
- Collaboration in the development of an intercontinental design team
- Collaboration on development projects
Completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering or state-certified technican in the field of mechanical engineering
- At least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the field of construction
- Very good knowledge of CAD, preferably PTC Creo 4.0
- Very good knowledge of SAP ECTR (Engineering Control Center)
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Experience with SAP R3, SAP variant management PSM, VMP
- Both independent work and good cooperation in a team
- Good self-organization and independent prioritization of the daily routine
- Experience with ATEX standards desirable
- Experience in project management advantageous
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Birgit Herbsleb, Phone +49 221 3471642
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.