What you can look forward to when joining as our International HR Trainee:
- Learning International Human Resources from the scratch in an experienced and friendly team
- Contributing to interesting and international HR Projects
By being involved in day-to-day business and project tasks, you will get to know our company, our people and processes from bottom-up. Each path is individual, the goal is decisive! Let us start the journey together.
- You will support us in people administration with tasks such as the preparation of references, contract documents, the preparation of HR reports and the maintenance of digital personnel files.
- You take over preparatory measures from onboarding to offboarding of employees
- You are actively involved in the operational day-to-day business of employee and managerial support not only in Germany but globally since the Industrial Vacuum Division has a global footprint, is operating across countries (strong focus on Asia) and brands like: Atlas Copco Vacuum, Leybold and Edwards
- You ensure data accuracy in our HR Information System Successfactors
- You provide recruitment support and provide advice on selection techniques and assessments
- In addition, you can actively contribute to exciting international HR projects such as:
- Employer branding, job fairs
- Mergers & Acquisitions and post merger HR-integration
- Employee retention programs
- Talent development
- Performance enablement
What you can expect from us:
Join our 24-months intense trainee program.
The program involves but is not limited to:
- Get to know assessment techniques
- On the job and blended training sessions
- Practical job rotation
- One to one mentorship
- Best practice sharing through experienced professional managers
- Annual career and development / Career talk
- What you learn to master during trainee program?
- International matrix organization, business, people and cultures
- Deep insights on HR processes, techniques
- Contribute to organizational transformation towards more agility and digitalization
- Fundamental project management knowledge
- Practical hands-on competences
- Confirm specific professional offer based on individual strength and performance.
- Realize yourself and find out about your passions and potential future career path.
What we expect of you:
- Successful bachelor’s degree in one of the following courses: Human Resources Management, Economics, Business Administration, (business) psychology, business education or similar; if you completed dual studies you are also welcome
- First practical experience in HR or another administrative field is beneficial
- You have a hands-on mentality and are a team player
- You are committed to achieve goals, drive things forward and have a strong passion that there is always a better way
- You love dealing with people and being exposed to international cooperation
- You have a friendly, open communication style
- You organize your work in a structured way but also know to deal with ambiguity
- Customer focus is important for you
- You can manage yourself and have an open mindset and curiosity
- Very good written and spoken English and German skills, other languages are a plus
Give wings to your dreams
The world is full of opportunities and we can’t wait for you to explore them with us. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us you are empowered to explore opportunities and drive your own professional journey.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.