- Lead the Customs operation in China DC, the controller to ensure all trade and customs process and activities comply with Senior AEO requirement.
- Actively work with internal customers (PCs CCs) to fulfil the business needs by delivery excellent service towards our customers
What you can expect from us?
Comprehensive knowledge and practice in Senior AEO standard relative biz i.e. international trading, customs/tax law, and supply chain
5~8 year working experience in customs, import & export operation, be familiar with overall bonded, no-bonded process in variant zone.
People Management skills – Team player and project runner, organization and process development
Knowledge of SAP, Power-BI, Excel & Access is an asset
The successful candidate has a University degree.
Excellent command of English, verbally and in writing, is a must.
Collaborative: interactive, actively take contact with people to learn and share knowledge and experience.
Open-minded: Passionate about learning and exploring new things; adapt quickly to new situations, excited to find new ways and ideas, proactive and always looking for a better way, using the resources at hand, actively make things happen through modern technology.
Others: Curious by nature, thrive on discovering new and practical ways to solve real issue and show persistency in seeing things through to get results.
What we expect of you?
- Senior AEO compliance
- Monitor entire import, export, customs, trade, supply chain biz process, ensure safety and eliminate risk
- Organize necessary training course (trading/customs) to relevant role who should be trained according to AEO criteria
- Regular check documents filing and data archives, in line with AEO requirement
- Regular monitor Import&Export and customs process according to new policy and regulation, optimize process or restructure organization to adapt biz requirement.
- Disciplinary, professional as well as commercial overall responsibility for DC Customs relevant biz in CN in terms of import, export, bonded operation, international freight booking (inclusive special transports), customs administration, procurement of clearance broker and maintaining a safe and environmentally improving operation in line with VTBA targets.
- Develop Customs strategies for the CN region by getting input from VTBA divisions and business area.
- Definition and improvement of Key Performance Indicator’s to measure and optimize the performance of the Customs clearance in a transparent way, supported by systems and processes.
- Drive different Customs projects to generate maximum synergies and optimization between all brands and divisions within VTBA.
- Active Member of AC CN Freight council
- Conduct employee and personnel appraisals in line with Operational Customs team metrics.
- Implementation of the results from the Global Freight Council negotiated international outbound logistics contracts in the DC and conversion of the relevant routes.
- Development and initiation for the preparation of working documents within the department.
- Priority Management in corporation with Customer Care in CN and Intercompany as well as internal departments and external providers (freight forwarder and clearance broker).
- Manage effective communications with internal / external customers and communication with the subordinate employees.
- Permanent interaction with the DC managers and functional peers globally.
- Independent planning of costs in the area of responsibility including expense and personnel planning. Regular cost control and corrective measures.
- Purchase and allocation of external services related to customs (e.g. broker, system, outsourcing service).
- Assurance and controlling of agreed service levels with the deployed service providers. In case of deviations independent initiation of suitable measures.
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.