Leybold China Trading Inc. is a Customer Centre within the future Vacuum Technique Business Area, responsible for sales, marketing, production of systems and service. It has a total of 120 employees and revenues of 405 MCNY.
Founded in Germany, Leybold has more than 165 years of experience in vacuum technology. It has 32 own locations and 48 agents across the world with 1650 employees.
Develop a vision for our products in the market, in accordance with the overall Atlas Copco brands
- Interaction and communication with Business Development, Sales, Product Development, Quality Management and Operations
- Continuously monitoring and update of market developments including competitive situation
- Develop concepts for further standardization of our product portfolio and active support during their implementation
- Develop the standardized / customized solution based on the market requirement
- Responsibility for price positioning of related products including definition selling prices (list price and rock-bottom prices) and for the products’ profitability
- Influence the product service strategy while observing the general product strategy
- Optimization of “Total Cost of Ownership” (CoO)
- In case, project lead or contribution to projects. Ensure a competitive project execution, incl. reasonable resource management and implementation of the required methods
- Responsibility for
- the products’ business case
- Product launches
- Promotion materials
- Product trainings for Sales and Service
- Proactive co-operation with applications and product development and proactive communication with the Sales force as well
- Continuous observation of profitability and markets for the products, in order to categorize them into the respective Lifecycle phases and to consciously decide on Sales-Push or Phase-out
- Determination of warranty periods and discounts for products
What we expect of you?
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline or equivalent knowledge gained through experience
- Relevant previous experience in a similar role including 5 years experience of industrial vacuum
- High level of understanding of the design, operation and manufacturing processes and global vacuum standards
- Proven ability to diagnose and resolve increasingly complex product and system related problems
- Strong written and verbal Chinese and English language ability
- Able to establish a positon of technical authority for general vacuum solutions
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels both internally and externally
- Able to operate under own initiative with limited supervision
- Capability to supervise, motivate and progress peers and allocated personnel
What you can expect from us?
- Based in Tianjin PC (preferable) or Qingdao PC, who is required to travel frequently to both PC sites on a regular basis
- Prepare and deliver internally and externally product-based presentations and technical support material for training and communication purposes
- Close collaboration with Product Marketing Manager to establish current and future product roadmap
- Drive profitability improvement by setting PK cost targets and challenge the PC to achieve the goals
- Lead the development and introduction of new projects
- Visit customers / suppliers to support CC in securing and PC in executing orders
- Lead problem solving efforts across multiple disciplines to support applications and IVS
- Money based measures relate to the IV Division results
- One PM SAP specialist (located in Tianjin) supports PM team for SAP topics
- Close connection with customer centers
- PC Operation / Engineering / Quality department
- Divisional support each other with BD/AD/communication
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.