Together with experienced software engineers, you will drive the digital future of the general vacuum divisions of the Atlas Copco Vacuum Technique Business Area.
In a broad field of several development projects, development of internal and public web applications, desktop software and electronics communication drivers, you will be part of the whole development process. You communicate with business stakeholders, plan and design software architecture, implement frontend (and sometimes backend) code, test and review product increments. We encourage learning every day. The continuous development of your competences is an important part of your job. We believe in teams of generalists rather than specialists.
Our tech stack:
What you can expect from us?
- Attractive salary, 35 h per week, 30 days holidays and all other benefits of a tariff employment contract
- Attractive work location inside Cologne city combined with flexible working from home
- A decentralized company culture that encourages decision making in the place of highest competence, will give you high responsibilities and room for development
- Excellent career opportunities in an internationally operating enterprise that promotes the development of talent
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies that are evaluated and selected by the dev team
What we expect of you?
- You love being creative, solving problems and building products that matter. You love to design user interfaces, but do not hesitate to implement complex algorithms and support backend developers. Writing unit tests for what you have done is a matter of course for you
- You enjoy working in a small team of passionate developers in a highly agile environment
- Experiences with technologies of our current tech stack are welcome, but more important is a strong passion for continuous learning and development of your competences
- Good German and English is mandatory
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.