We want to be a workplace for everyone. At Leybold we know that diversity and inclusion are critical to our long-term success.
We know that diversity and inclusion help us understand our customers’ needs and strengthen employee motivation, productivity, innovation and results.
Independent repair of vacuum technology products and processing of orders
Disassembly, cleaning and troubleshooting of vacuum components and systems
Preparation of cost estimates and error descriptions, furthermore creation notifications of defects
Control of material staging
What you can expect from us?
- Excellent working conditions
- Independent and wide-ranging tasks and responsibilities
- Professional and personal development opportunities - modern learning management system with free access to worldwide courses
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working time models
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
What we expect of you?
Completed vocational training as an mechanic, mechatronics or comparable apprenticeship
Professional experience and special knowledge of vacuum technology and electrical engineering/electronics are beneficial
Independent, self-reliant and structured way of working
Flexibility, commitment and motivation, sense of responsibility, reliability
Ability to communicate and work in a team
Safe handling of common software applications: MS-Office, SAP
Good command of English advantageous
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.