The Sales Engineer will be responsible for the growth of Leybold sales in 3 divisions Industrial Vacuum, Scientific Vacuum and Vacuum Technique Service in Malaysia, he/she must ensure customers are well support in all aspects of customer service excellence.
This role will be based in Selangor and he/she must be able to work remotely.
• Responsible for sales in Malaysia with the focusing in central Malaysia
• Establish and maintain good customer relationships
• Sales forecast and demand planning with key OEM and internal customer service team as well as with HQ factory on order processing and inventory reviews
• Address customer complaints and quality issues including warranty claim to closure by working through with internal cross functional teams from customer service, field service, logistics and HQ product engineering teams
• Develop and expand new customer base within assigned market segments to meet company sales targets, and new markets especially Process Industry (PI)
• Provide quotation, proposal and follow up on projects to closure
• Deliver presentation and product training for customers and distributors
• Prepare and submit monthly reports - sales forecast, sales activities and pipelines status
• Min Diploma education, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
• 3 to 5 years of sales and service experiences with good sales track records for industrial products
• Preferably from vacuum pumps, automation or vacuum coating industries
• Familiar with digital tools - Microsoft Office, CRM e.g., C4C not a must but will be advantages
• Good communication skills
• Meticulous in work and good in report writing
• Able to work independently and be resourceful in solution finding
• Proactive, creative, agile to changes and collaborative team player
• Go-getter, resilient with positive attitudes are key attributes to be successful in this role
• Good organization and time management skills
• Result-oriented, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work under pressure and meet the tight deadline
• Gather market intelligence on new opportunities and competitor’s movement
• Follow up with customers on overdue payments by working with finance teams
• Support urgent delivery requirements from customers by working with logistic teams
• To be assigned to other job functions as and when required
*Local employment conditions will be applied for this role
Where will your passion take you?
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Each and every one of us should feel respected and be treated fairly and equitably. We embrace differences and strive to have a workforce that reflects the societies in which we operate, with a good balance of women and men in leading roles. We are committed to promoting equal opportunity in our hiring and promotion processes.