The Role: At Leybold Customer Centre China we are seeking an innovative and entrepreneurial Sales Engineer to join our team in Shanghai China.Reporting into the Business Line Manager for Scientific Vacuum, you will be empowered to make a difference whilst also given the support and opportunity to develop your skills.
- Defined market is R&D and Analytical instrument
- To be in charge of all the business in the east of China, and responsible for the sales result of the business.
- Identify the market trend in the defined area and report to her/his manager, in order to, with the help of manager; take the appropriate action to follow the trend.
- Try to develop the new customers and sell new products for Leybold in order to keep the business increasing, with the help of her/his manager in case of necessary.
- Help his/her manager in marketing activities to promote Leybold products.
- Coordinate the company resource to achieve the customer’s satisfaction in order to keep the existing customer, and toget the new customer, with the help of her/his manager in case of necessary.
- Cooperate and share the market & technical information with the Leybold sales in other area, in order help the business increasing of whole Leybold China.
What we expect of you ?
- Bachelor or Above Degree.
- Working experience in vacuum/physics application is preferred
- Working experience in National scientific facility/ Research institutes/ State laboratory is preferred
- Technology-oriented Sales
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Well knowledge on vacuum pumps and component
- Strong negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivation and self- disciplinary
What you can expect from us ?
At Leybold we know that investment in our people is key to our business success which is why we offer a journey of endless opportunities. We strongly believe that passionate people create exceptional things and this ethos creates the framework in which we work. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you will have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
Location: Shanghai, China
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success. The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams. Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.