- Basic development of assembly and test procedures in cooperation with the persons responsible for line functions
- Introduction of product development processes
- Optimization of existing assembly processes in terms of costs, flexibility, throughput time, autonomy, robustness and quality or development of new assembly and technology concepts with consideration of optimal material supply and flow
- Responsibility for the correct use of production equipment (tools, workstations, testing and measuring equipment, peripheral equipment)
- Ensuring the pre-qualification and qualification of processes and the transfer of processes to the flow organization
- Preparation of final decision papers within the framework of investment projects
- Monitoring and implementation of master specifications
- Active cooperation in new product developments
What we expect of you?
- Completed studies with a Master's degree in production engineering, production engineering or general mechanical engineering
- Several years of professional experience in the manufacturing and assembly sector or in R&D (project experience)
- Experience in designing and implementing efficient assembly processes and structures
- Strong in communication and resistant to stress
- Innovative, creative, analytical and conceptual thinking
- knowledge of quality assurance systems
- Willingness to constantly educate oneself in order to remain at the cutting edge of technology
- Cost, environmental and safety awareness
- Fluent knowledge of the German language
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Confident handling of MS-Office products, SAP knowledge desirable
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
- Contact: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +49 221 3471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.