- Act as a liaison between Leybold China VTS team and key channel/top OEMs.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channels/Key OEMs.
- Coordinate the involvement of Leybold, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet channels/key OEMs performance objectives and expectations.
- Assist key channels/key OEMs in their sales activities such as customer visit, technical training, new product training etc.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned key channels/Key OEMs
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channels and direct teams
- Participate in a planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
1) Bachelor’s degree, Major in engineering or management
2) Previous experience of driving channels/Key OEMs sales ideally within similar market
2) Excellent written and verbal English skills
3) Above 8 years solid sales experience, knowledge on vacuum or general industry are preferred.
4) Strong teamwork and customer orientation spirit
5) Strong negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
6) Highly self-motivation and self- disiplinary
Location : Shanghai
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success. The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams. Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.