We want to be a workplace for everyone. At Leybold we know that diversity and inclusion are critical to our long-term success.
We know that diversity and inclusion help us understand our customers’ needs and strengthen employee motivation, productivity, innovation and results.
Interested to work in an environmental that develops high technology cryo products for scientific and R&D applications?
Do you love to interact with customers and colleagues around the globe?
Do you want to work independently like an entrepreneur?
Helping our customer by improving our product quality and reliability through developing innovative supporting tools and process triggers you?
We have the right and existing job in a challenging environment that continuously searches for continuous improvements through interaction, commitment and innovation.
The mission of the Product Support Manager is to be the link between the Product Company (PC), Customer Center (CC) and Service Technology Centers (STC) to safeguard the product reliability at the customer. You will achieve this by defining and creating efficient processes, methods, tools and trainings to support our organisations that is in daily contact with the customer. You will create an effective feedback loop to our development teams that results in product improvements.
Your responsibilities would be more in detail:
- Review and define in line with Atlas Copco (AC) strategy how to support the Leybold Dresden products from a quality aspect at CC and STC
- Support the divisional managers with continuously improvement of the support processes regarding product quality and field service
- Review how to handle the Customer Complaint Managment process to give customer effective feedback
- Technical support to, as well as training and technical service documentation for Field Service engineers
- Warranty handling, organize product returns and analysis
- Organize and manage field campaigns with CC’s
- Analyse product quality issues, create analysis reporting and make improvement suggestion for corrective actions
What you can expect from us?
- Excellent working conditions
- Independent and wide-ranging tasks and responsibilities
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Modern learning management system with free access to worldwide courses
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working time models
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
What we expect of you?
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalent through working experience
- Professional experiences in the field of project management or product support are beneficial
- Independent, self-reliant and structured way of working
- Flexibility, commitment and motivation, sense of responsibility, reliability
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Safe handling of common software applications: MS Office, SAP
- Good command of English, willing to learn German
About Leybold - Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success. The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams. Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.