Business process management:
- Process modeling for the management system at the Cologne site
- Maintenance of management documentation
- Consulting of the process owners
- Supervision of monthly KPI reporting
Internal audits and coordination of third and second party audits:
- Planning and execution/support of internal and external audits
- Company suggestion scheme; registration of suggestions and coordination of evaluation and action tracking
Supervision of CIP processes:
- E.g.: the process "Dealing with defective products and components (defect table and CIP)".
- Special releases PC Cologne etc.
What we expect of you?
- Qualification as quality manager (DGQ/ TÜV etc.) and/or environmental manager (DGQ/ TÜV etc.)
- Ideally internal / external auditor in at least one discipline (DGQ/ TÜV etc.)
- Good process understanding and experience in handling non-conformities in the production process
- Good knowledge of the German and English language
- Willingness for occasional international business trips
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Birgit Herbsleb, Phone +49 221 3471642
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.