Following the brand mission of VIN, generating sustainable & profitable growth of Leybold brands, by
- Maintaining Leybold’s dominating position in existing market sectors and applications
- Focussing on and developing most promising market sectors and application
- Development and implementation of global strategies and goals for the assigned market sectors
- Definition, alignment of all market sector specific activities and implementation of selected business development activities
- Explore further business potentials for the LEYBOLD brand
- Market Strategy:
- Development and implementation of global strategies and goals for the assigned market sectors (products, prices, services, sales channels, planning) in accordance with Customer Centres and the IV growth strategy and be responsible for the related Leybold VIN results. Provide the support on the local market development of CCs.
- Definition of all market sector specific activities and alignment with all relevant departments within IV marketing organization, Promotion and Customer Centres.
- Interact and cooperate with Leybold IV BLMs to understand and study the local market trends, localize the BD strategies if necessary, supervise the implementation, in order to penetrate and develop new markets.
- Explore further business potentials for the LEYBOLD brand:
- Search applications / markets with IV product sales potential for Leybold
- Analyse these applications / markets (size, requirements, customer topology, competitors, access, SWOT)
- Develop a market access strategy for the LEYBOLD brand
- On demand align market access strategy with other Atlas Copco marketing teams (IV Edwards, SV or VTS)
- Implementation in accordance with overall business development strategy
- Market Research and Analysis:
- Investigation on current and expected customer’s requirements within the assigned market sectors (products, prices and services) via market observation and visits, as well as observation and analysis of competitors.
- Follow the technical development and industrial change trend of assigned market sectors through various marketing activities, provide forecast suggestions and support for product management team and sales promotion.
- Tracking and analysing business result data within assigned market sectors, provide suggestions and supports to related sales force and CCs accordingly.
- Contribute to market introduction of new products within the market sector.
- Cooperation with the Global Product Management in developing the product development strategy and definition of the future requirements within the market environment.
- Market Support:
- Division level support with the know-how and expertise of specific application and associated products
- Direct professional and strategic supporting / tracking of significant sales projects.
- Definition and coordination of sector-specific Trainings, Workshops and Education for Sales and customers.
- Coordinate business of Global Accounts / Multi-National Customers within the assigned market sectors
- Collect information about successes in new markets / applications worldwide. Prepare success-stories and share with the global teams. Give related guidance to the local market development of CCs to push revenue generation.
- Market Promotion:
- Define, develop and monitor global promotion activities (only for specific initiatives for defined markets)
- Release publications in technical magazines and give lectures for expert committees / universities.
- Responsible editor for LEYBOLD internal communication (e.g. „News Ticker“) with news concerning markets, customers, products, Sales and Service successes, in accordance with the respective departments (e.g. Corporate Communications and Promotion).
What we expect of you
- Experience in Business Development inside an international matrix organization
- Competence in intercultural cooperation
- Engineering background – excellent technical understanding of products, production processes and applications
- Long-time industrial vacuum product and global market experience
- Other requirements:
- Strong curiosity and learning motivation for new technology, new application and new market
- Understand business operation logic and key indicators
- Ability of analysis and rational judgement
- Influential commnication and presentation
- Teamwork spirit and initiative contribution consciousness
- Location: Greater China, Southeast Asia
- Moderate travel anticipated – to global Customer Centres and customers
What you can expect from us
- Being able to make the difference and gain global marketing business experience.
- An experienced and sharing team.
- Opportunities to connect, communicate and understand with different stakeholders.
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits.
- Flexible working times.
- Having fun and celebrate successes.
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success. The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams. Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.