This individual will be responsible for the marketing and communications activities in North America, working with VT Global Marketing on best practice marketing practices and locally implementing integrated marketing and communications activities for all our Business Lines: Industrial, Scientific and Service.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads that deliver sales and customer relation, as well as the local internal and external communications activities, including trade show and other external events.
Some of the requirements are: basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development (especially relating to customer applications involving vacuum technology), distribution, and measurement.
The objectives of this role will be to measure, enhance and enrich the position and image of Leybold using the latest marketing strategies to grow the company by 8% revenue within the next three years.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will also serve as the leader of Leybold NA Customer Experience, with an emphasis on improving business processes to enhance the customer experience, building customer lifetime value and improving internal efficiencies.
- Develop and plan marketing and branding objectives for Leybold in North America
- Utilize the best in class marketing tools (ie. Hubspot)
- Enhance all external perceptions of Leybold to support growth of market share
- Develop and lead marketing team that will create and execute new concepts, channels and partners to position Leybold as an innovator and vacuum market leader
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities
- Advance the available technologies to all department managers to optimize team performance and improve the customer experience
- Work with the Advanced, PI and Service teams to help expand product solutions and offerings
- Work with the senior management team to prepare marketing strategies
- Support BLM’s in the analysis market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials. Design print ads and publications.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets
- Develop content for testing in US and exploitation by other customers centers for website and investigate website improvements to enhance the user experience
- Generate and distribute email campaigns, including development of lists from various sources, and create post-campaign reporting and analytics. Implement campaigns to drive website visitor traffic for top keywords
- Manage the company’s sponsorship, tradeshow and event activities
- Improve organic search traffic to website through best practice. Engage customers on social media.
- Gather and analyze customer input and collaborate with customers to create application based articles on vacuum processes – implement and manage NPS survey
- Develop, plan and implement a customer experience enhancement project and become the champion for the customer experience
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms
- Continue driving our CRM and direct marketing initiatives
- Reorganize and expand the internal and external communication and messaging.
- Engage with other organizations within the vacuum community
- Experience and/or degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Science or Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing/communications management, selling a technical product or service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully manage a team
- Excellent presenter and persuavice speaker
- Travel at least __25_% and ability to travel when needed to accomplish exhibitions/event goals or visit customers
- Skills in lead generation and management
- Ability to select vendors, evaluate and manage them
- Knowledge in advertising, copywriting, promotional video, and script writing skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/D/V
What you can expect from us?
- Excellent working conditions and benefits
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- Work in a global diverse and dynamic environment
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
What we expect of you?
- A broad knowledge and experience in Marketing and working with a technical product
- Business development skills
- Excellent communication, administrative, and interpersonal skills
- Higher knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, SAP and Manufacturing systems (SAP) software and CRM's are required (e.g. Hubspot)
- Proactive and self-motivated. High attention to detail
- A flexible approach and ability to work under pressure
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have an industrial, scientific, or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.