- Completes Lead safe and act safe observations at the zone, controls all safety principles are followed, manages and analyses risk assessments and internal safety regulations in entrusted area. Reports all safety incidents (e.g. Loss Time Accident, Medical Treatment Cases) within 24 hours.
- Is responsible for ISO 14001/18001 compliance in the entrusted area.
- Assists with Managing absenteeism in the zone.
- Is responsible for completing monthly ITP audits.
- Takes active part in setting of 6S principles, leads the team to follow established rules, manages KAIZENs.
- Acts as a VTPS Champion, participates on SIM2 and SIM3 meetings, makes walkthroughs twice a day, writes down the findings from those walkthroughs in the action tracker to be review during the SIM meetings.
- Oversees the progress of repair orders and takes actions where necessary to meet deadlines Ensures OTD (On Time Delivery) and TAT (Turn Around Time) indicators are met.
- Monitors WIP (working in progress) and ensure quick turnaround through effective management of quality, spare etc.
- Participates on cost reduction projects.
- Is active with hiring new people, monitor, control and record the training of employees to ensure objectives are met, Informs HR about training hours per head per a month.
- Helps with creation of regular and ad hoc reports for the entrusted area.
- Ensures Code Conversions and special Customer request for modification are implemented.
- Conducts team-briefing sessions with employees to improve the flow of information within the workshop in the absence of the operations management.
- Ensures that the appropriate standards of behaviour and performance are maintained within the teams.
- Supports fellow zone leaders through active listening and coaching, respects others
- Certificate in Technical Education or equivalent knowledge through experience is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in servicing electro/mechanical systems, single and three phase motors, solenoids and contactors. Experience in semiconductor industry is advantageous
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment used in pumping or vacuum applications.
- An understanding of engineering drawings and circuit diagrams is required.
- Must be PC literate and be able to use windows driven software’s.
- Able to lead, motivate and supervise a team to achieve targets, possesses good basic organisational, leadership skills and communication skills.
- Able to speak and write in English is highly desirable.
Since its foundation in 1923, ALUP Kompressoren, has been synonym with quality and reliability in the compressed air industry.
The company develops compressed air solutions for the toughest conditions, especially in industrial applications – highly efficient, energy-saving and durable. From consultancy to planning and implementation, almost 100 years of experience with compressed air makes ALUP an expert in the field.
Since 2007 ALUP Kompressoren GmbH is part of the Atlas Copco Group.