You will report into the Service Sales Manager and be responsible for overseeing the Service sales activities for Leybold Switzerland.
Maximize the sustainable growth of our VTS business across the territory by promoting sales of service products to new and existing customers, in accordance with agreed business plans, representing the VTBA in a manner that all products are promoted.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business targets, managing personal time and productivity.
- Cooperate with service aftermarket team to provide good after sales service to customers
- Analyze and provide timely, accurate market information to management, such as pricing situations, status of competitive activities and "red flag" issues related to business in the region.
- Undertake proposals of assigned service products, including the calculation of sales prices by applying the discounts strategy in place and using the appropriate quoting tool.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships at all levels within the area and ensure an excellent standard of aftermarket service is provided.
- Report on activities and provide relevant management information by updating the CRM with customer visit reports, opportunities and quotation status info.
- Promote Service Products with special focus on increasing the Market Share (1:1 ratio) but also to increase Customer Share (climb Service Ladder) in collaboration with Marketing team.
- Work to increase customer satisfaction (NPS) and make sure detractors are followed up in a timely manner
- To keep good relationships with key-customers, distributors and other indirect sales channels.
To work in partnership with equipment sales team & service operations team to improve the productivity by offering total solution to the customer
Skills and experience
- Degree Level – University degree in a technical discipline/ sales or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years working experiences in an industrial environment
- Understanding of what value-based selling intends for Service business
- Sound technical understanding and ability to quickly adopt to new products/ technical developments
- Experience in vacuum technology is a plus, but not a must
- Working in an industrial environment, ideally with field service engineer background
- Good sales techniques and skills
- Proactive mindset and openness
- Eagerness to hunt for results
- Drive better customer satisfaction
- Show high commitment to customer
- Build up relationships and network with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the Atlas Copco „The Way“
- Excellent verbal and written German and English required, French would be a bonus
- Confident in interaction with end customers
- Intensive traveling activity
- Valid driver‘s license
Are we a good fit?
- Start your career within the global market leader in vacuum
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- Realize your Passion for state-of-the-art service products and a proactive sales approach
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Explore challenging projects and develop your selling skills
- You can grow with us: we always look to develop internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- Access to a wide-reaching internal job market
- Collaborate with teams across Europe
Leybold employs more than 1700 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.