We are offering a full-time opportunity in our VTS Engineering Team in Cologne (Germany) or Antwerp (Belgium). You will supervise the delivering the service launch requirements, supporting new industrial and scientific vacuum product introductions from product companies to Global Service Technology Centers and Field Service Organizations. We foresee a collaboration with different stakeholders such as Marketing, Field Service Operations and Product Companies in order to technically define and communicate service capability and service launch requirements and processes across the different brands. In addition, you will support the Technical Support team with product guidance.
- Managing the NPI (new product introduction) service requirements of new equipment and processes including documentation, tooling or training into the global Service organization. This includes the creation and update of SOP’s, parts manuals, training plan, test documentation and equipment.
- Reviewing the current and future NPI capacity requirements. Creation of Product Launch Plan which will include the product description (e.g. technical data, sales & repair volumes, project costs, roll-out justification, materials and tooling).
- Making sure that all NPI documents and procedures have been approved and are available in latest status via the Service organization websites.
- Communication and collaboration with peers, reviewing business requirements with Line Manager and informing internal stakeholders of any changes or new requirements.
- Participating in NPI project design reviews and engaging with NPI teams with a Design for Service focus.
- Technical suppport for existing vacuum products portfolio from Antwerp product company.
What we expect from you:
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent with focus on Mechanical Design or Manufacturing
- 1 to 3 years working experiences in a Manufacturing, Engineering or Service of industrial equipment (rotating machinery)
- Relevant project management experience
- Strong communication and time management skills and intercultural competence
- English at an advanced level. German or Dutch would be a plus
- Travel availability between Cologne and Antwerpen on a regular basis (up to 30% monthly)
What you can expect from us:
- An exciting opportunity in an internationally operating company
- Flexible working time
- Attractive remuneration package
- Many training opportunities, access to learning platforms, mentoring programs etc.
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Various learning opportunities for your personal and professional development
- Access to an International Job Market across the entire Atlas Copco Group for succeeding assignments
- Strong and empowering company culture, emphasizing on ownership, accountability, trust, openness, internaction and innovation
- And last but not least: We celebrate our successes together and have fun at work
Cologne (Germany) or Antwerp (Belgium)
Yat Hong Yuen (HR Professional VTS)
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act. We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.