Prioritize and management for all incoming customer requests. Orders may be received by phone, fax, email, internet downloads, and consignment fulfillment. Perform accurate order entry, pricing verification, and insure delivery of all material. Manage the customer order and service request from entry to delivery to assure the highest customer satisfaction. Create and maintain positive relationships with Customers, Sales Channels, Systems and Supply Chain.
- Process service orders in SAP (e.g., customer waiting approvals, RMA’s, service notifications, estimates, etc.)
- Responsible for processing service related inquiries and requirements (includes inquiries regarding spare parts, field service, and refurbish products).
- Follow up on repair cost estimates and services.
- Consult with customers regarding options to support their needs of related services (e.g., exchange pool, new pump, etc.)
- Look for additional opportunities (up selling) when offering service and trade in products.
- Request technical information from customers to assist with determining root cause of failures.
- Provide cost estimates and detailed failure reports for all non-standard repairs to customer.
- Work with the customer to understand the differences/deviations of the cost estimates in order to obtain customer approvals in a timely manner.
- Coordination and clarification of the repair estimates within a timely manner
- Responsible for entering CCM’s in SAP complaints or error messages from customers.
- Keep track, follow up and report service approval status to guarantee the fast flow of repairs.
- Coordinate with Product support to generate FACAR reports and expedite warranty situations.
- Directly ensure customer satisfaction.
- Document customer communication within CRM.
- Meet or exceed company and department KP’s.
- Staff an ACD phone hotline during regular business hours.
- Associate degree in business, marketing, engineering, plus one year experience or at least three years order management or customer service related experience.
- Flexibility in work schedule hours
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Bilingual language skills (Spanish or German) is a plus
- Familiarity with enterprise resource systems, SAP is a plus
- Must possess a positive customer-focused attitude
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Competencies: Action Oriented, Cooperative Relationships, Creativity, Drive for Results, Integrity/Trust
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/D/V
What we expect of you:
- A broad knowledge and experience working with Customers in Sales or Servicing a technical product
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication, administrative, and interpersonal skills
- Higher knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, SAP and Manufacturing systems (SAP) software and CRM's are required
- Proactive and self-motivated. High attention to detail
- A flexible approach and ability to work under pressure
What you expect from us:
- Excellent working conditions and benefits
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- Work in a global diverse and dynamic environment
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.