We are offering an interesting position in our Product Management Team based in Cologne (Germany) or any other locations within Europe. VTS is introducing a new quoting system to generate service quotes for customers. This will enable our sales force to easily and quickly react to customers’ demands and proactively approach customers. To provide this tool, data input needs to be gathered and prepared to be uploaded in the system. This requires understanding technical documentation as well as business needs in close discussing and alignment with product management, service engineering and other stakeholders. The quotation tool needs to be constantly developed and new Service Products need to be implemented to follow the Atlas Copco Service Strategy.
Implement vacuum equipment Maintenance plans into the system
- The purpose of the position is to understand the pump service needs and convert it into maintenance plans
- The gathered data needs to be formatted in a way to enable to implement it into a CPQ tool. The position is responsible to understand CPQ systems and its requirements and to upload the data accordingly.
Adjust and develop the quotation system
- The quotation tool needs to be constantly adjusted to the Atlas Copco Service Strategy. The employee is responsible to understand the service strategy and transfer this into the quotation tool.
- The employee proactively needs to understand the requirements of sales towards the quotation tool and review whether changes can be made to better meet these requirements.
- New service product developments need to be evaluated and understood regarding the needs to change the CPQ tool.
- The employee is responsible to drive and implement the changes coming from the above-mentioned sources into the CPQ tool. Changes should be coordinated and communicated in an accurate and timely manner in close cooperation with the involved stakeholders.
- The employee is responsible to provide training material and if needed train the worldwide sales force on the usage of the quotation tool.
- The employee is responsible to review the usage of the tool and provide measures to increase it.
- The employee will provide professional, accurate and timely daily business support, thus being the first point of contact, and actively drive the progress in providing solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree within an engineering major or economics
- First experience in Product Marketing field would be beneficial
- Willingness to understand and adapt IT tools
- Ability to understand and interpret technical documentation
- Good communication skills at different levels
- English at an advanced level is necessary
What can you expect from us?
- An exciting opprtunity in an internationally operating company
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Various learning and training opportunities for your personal and professional development
- And last but not least: We celebrate our successes together and have fun at work.
Yat Hong Yuen (HR Business Partner VTS)
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success. The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.