As a quality inspector in the Systems & Solutions division, you are responsible for testing pump systems for the Industrial Vacuum and Scientific Vacuum divisions. In this role, you are responsible for the optimal condition of a product or service in the company. Their main tasks include:
- Checking products (simple and complex vacuum systems and individual components) of the system construction in accordance with test planning and in consultation with the engineering, design, QA and work preparation departments.
- Carrying out functional checks
- Issue of test reports and, if necessary, test certificates
- Carrying out the basic function test as well as testing the warranted properties
- Leak detection (local & integral / spray test)
- Carrying out software function tests as well as testing from the user's perspective
- Support in incoming goods inspection
- Observance of standards and laws
- Monitoring of quality assurance processes
- Preparation of documentation for quality problems
- Coordination of quality tests in the team
What we expect of you?
- Completed training as a mechatronics technician, electrician, electronics technician or mechanic (f/m/d) with basic electrical knowledge
- Further training as a technician (f/m/d) or comparable professional experience is an advantage
- LT1- LT2 qualification required
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations (ATEX, Machinery Directive, Low Voltage Directive, Pressure Vessel Ordinance)
- Basic knowledge of SAP and MS Office desirable
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Accuracy and precision
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Birgit Herbsleb, Phone +49 221 3471642
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.