- Project management/sub-project management: Coordination of a product development project or product maintenance tasks including capacity and time planning. In addition, technical coordination of project members
- Development and design of mechatronic vacuum units and vacuum accessories based on specified requirement profiles
- Development of new technologies taking into account legal and customer-specific requirements
- Modification and improvement of existing products
- Planning, execution and documentation of project work
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with the manufacturing and assembly departments, the development department and the design department
- Recognition and implementation of technical improvement opportunities
- Specification, coordination, procurement and production of individual parts and assemblies for required qualification measures
- Timely planning, execution and evaluation of tests
- Participation in the implementation of analysis techniques, such as hazard, problem and decision analyses as well as development analyses, such as FMEA, QFD, value analyses
- Conceptual design of complex control systems for the control and regulation of vacuum pumps
- Regular reporting on current developments.
- Carrying out product demonstrations, e.g. for users, customers, service, sales and branding
What we expect of you?
- Degree in mechatronics or comparable field of study
- Several years of professional experience in the field of activity desirable
- Cost, quality, environmental and safety awareness
- Independent, goal-oriented and systematic approach to work and sustainable solution finding
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Confident handling of MS-Office products, SAP knowledge desirable
- Strong communication skills and stress resistan
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Birgit Herbsleb, Phone +49 221 3471642
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.