Order Processing / Customer care support – start a journey of endless opportunities
Do you have great attention to detail? Are you able to provide excellent customer service and handle a range of enquiries? We have the right job for you!
As Customer Care Support, you will be working within the order processing team communicating with costumers via email or phone on a range of topics. You will spend most of your time helping the order processing team process orders as well as updating information in SAP. You will use your exceptional problem solving and communication skills to quickly remedy any order processing issues. You will also help to ensure orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner as well as provide any accounting support when required.
You will be empowered to make a difference whilst also given the support and opportunity to develop your skills.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Receiving and processing purchase orders
- Investigating and monitoring order recieved to guarantee confirmed delivery dates or call dates and liaising with customers
- Supporting the inspection and collection of customer returns with warehouse/logistic support (if any)
- Reconciling and providing clarification when accounts are blocked (overdue receivables)
- Supporting the communication of decisions on down payments/partial payments, guarantees and warranties
- Acceptance processing, if necessary and channeling of any complaints such as wrong delivery, price differences, packaging costs, scheduling, forwarding delivery together with the Customer Complaint specialist and Customer Care / Sales
- Ensuring export control for customer orders
- Supporting the coordination of unclear, open and deviating contract conditions
- Claiming overdue payments, deciding on collection procedures
What you can expect from us:
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
- Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group
- Complete set up to work out in the field, laptop and smart phone
- An excellent remuneration & benefits package
- A workplace for everyone – at Leybold we know that diversity and inclusion help us understand our customers needs and strengthen employee motivation, productivity, innovation and results
What we expect from you:
- Sales administration experience desirable
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Strong communication and analysis skills
- Can-do attitude
- Works collaboratively with others
- Previous SAP experience desirable
- Proven experience in working with complex process and orders advantageous
The history of Leybold spans a period of over 170 years. Our mission is to drive sustainable, profitable growth aligned with our core values of interaction, commitment and innovation. We employ people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company contribute to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams. We offer a wide range of training and further education programs, to enhance your know-how and to systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.