- Cross-module development of solutions and tools in the SAP environment using classical and object-oriented ABAP programming in close cooperation with the departments
- Development of solution concepts in complex IT landscapes including connection of non-SAP and SAP systems
- Support and consultation of the IT and specialist department colleagues in the requirement analysis with regard to the technical implementation possibilities
- First point of contact for technical questions and creation of product documentation
- Form development (SAPScript / Smartform/ Adobe Interactive Forms)
- Cooperation in IT projects
What we expect of you?
- Several years (6+) of professional experience in the development of SAP applications
- Strong interest in challenging technical development tasks including the latest SAP technologies and strong analytical skills
- Experience with EDI via SAP Business Connector and IDOC extensions desirable
- First experiences with S/4 Hana desirable
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics or completed training as an IT specialist (application development) with several years of professional experience
- Analytical competence, ability to work in a team as well as an independent working style
- Good command of written and spoken English and German
- Strong communication skills and customer orientation
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.