Your mission is to provide tech support & implement technologies in the domain of sensors, actuators, interfaces and control system development in Industrial Vacuum Products for the service division. You will also support technology development to accelerate the development of intelligent service products and industry 4.0-ready services.
Your future responsibilities are:
- Manage software development with external software developers and freelancers, ranging from web development to embedded software.
- Manage hardware projects related to sensor, actuator, interface development and integration
- Support software engineers and NPI teams with testing hardware and software for NPI projects.
- Support project teams worldwide with implementing Controllers and accessories (sensors, interfaces, actuators) into their products.
- Perform reviews on Controllers integration projects and provide trainings to support Controllers tools and workflows from the Service perspective
- Provides 2nd level technical support to FS & STCs.
- Collaborate with external and internal software engineers/developers, NPI teams in PC, technology departments in equipment divisions, FS & STC Academy, FS Operations & remote connectivity.
- Master in Engineering, Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Strong interest in rotating machinery, electrical drive systems, electronics, fieldbus communication and thermodynamics in pumps.
- Experience with software development in Python, C, C++, .NET, Java or PLC languages.
- Experience with networking and connectivity.
- Experience with sensors, actuators and electronics in general.
- Strong interest in Data Science, Big Data, Internet-of-things, control system development and technology trends.
- Strong communication skills. Experience in project management is desirable.
- Fluent in English and/or German.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in a global, diverse and dynamic environment of a new Division.
- Being able to make the difference and leave a footprint on service engineering.
- Freedom with accountability.
- Opportunity to network and exchange with different stakeholders.
- Development and training opportunities are enorm.
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits.
- Flexible working times.
- Having fun and celebrate successes.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to your application.
Mr. Yat Hong Yuen, HR Professional VTS
Ms. Io Eunice Gomez Fernandez, Team Manager VTS Engineering
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams. Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.