Maximise the sales and profitability of the parts and service business across the territory by promoting sales to new and existing customers, in accordance with agreed business plans whilst working closely with the rest of the sales team to maximise opportunities and climb the service ladder.
- Prepare and control sales documentation such as create new customer profiles, updating customer databases
- Responsible for phone sales of call-in and walk-in customers, and deferring leads to outside sales people, as appropriate
- Make outbound sales calls to existing and lost customers and prospects
- Support the rest of the sales team by identifying opportunities to up-sell and maximise our customer share
- Maintain strong working relationship and communication between customers and internal stakeholder
- Support sales administration works
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships and ensure an excellent standard of after sales service is provided
- Provide effective sales data, including quotation leadtime and order ratio’s (including lost order reports)
- Effectively update and maintain the the CRM system in order to maintain a 360 view of our customers
- Attend training as required to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Adhere to health and safety policy
- Undertake ad-hoc project work(campaigns, other marketing initiatives) as required
- Cross-sell customers to appropriate services
What we expect of you:
- Degree like BTS NRC ou DUT Tech de Commercialisation
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in business administration or customer care
- Handling customer objections in a professional, proactive way
- Being confident in selling through the phone
- Experience in managing time and schedules
- Other requirements:
- Fluent English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
What can you expect of us:
- Excellent working conditions
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
Position can be filled either in Les Ulis or in Valence.
If you are interested use the "Apply now" button convince us of your qualifications by submitting your complete application, including your salary expectations and possible starting date.
Leybold employs more than 1700 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment.
We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.