It is important role in Flow Team.
The role which lead by flow leader working on review forecast and receive order, planning for material, production and delivery,meet customer various demand.
What you can expect from us?
a safe working environment;
various training opportunity;
fair career development chance;
face challenge and slove problem with team;
What we expect of you?
The mission of the job is establish and maintain an effictive communaction with customer to understand all real demands, make reassuring and executable planning as considering multi restricted parameters (Material,Laobr,Equipment,Process,Capacity,Logistic and so on.),cooprate with flow team to delivery customer demand sucessfully.
CUSTOMER CONTACT & DEMAND
- Communicate with customer effectively in a professional way regularly, involved in the fixed meeting with CC’s, RDC, even end customer for project/delivery, forecasting and accuracy.
- Understand real demand, forecast and have valid data/report which instruct operation.
- Daily contact with customer for special requirements, urgent case, feedback project/production delivery status. progress, order entry problem solving, lead time request, product availability, complain etc.
- Coordinate with logistics for shipment plan for export orders
- Check new incoming orders & order changes & confirm they can be processed by SAP(ZVEPO VA02)
- Plan order special requirements – accessories, factory modifications and check and track the process
- Review daily open orders regarding holds or other issues, chase hold owners if hold not released(ZPOT2/CRM activity report)
- Once outbound is available, create the invoice in SAP(ZC04)
- Once material is set up in EdSAP, upload to Global Dispatch( ZVGDMATMAS)
- Exceptions handling & resolution such as Inquiries from customer centres/Issues with material master data/Set up of new / change of existing customer master data/Invoice cancellations etc.
- Chasing CC to maximize revenue and invoice at month end.
- Supply planning: work with team on material supply and strategy, “Chase” supply chain to make sure the parts arrived on time ensure production continuous running.
- Production Planning: include equipment/labor capacity analysis, monthly/daily schedule, adjustment and follow up; To confirm production plan in accordance with production levelling and taking account any material and/or resource constraints
- Monitors, analyse & reports performance to production schedules utilizing information derived from material and production control systems
SAP SME and Other assigned assignment
- As SAP SME, update and maintain SAP data;
- Update and maintain relevant master data in SAP
- Cooperate with ME/CSE for planning BOM/routing create and update
- Definition and ownership of manufacturing constraints,COGI,CJV
- Bachelor degree above
- Minimum of 3-4 years within an MRP planning environment SAP is preferred, or 3-4 years within a customer care role
- Or good degree and some experience within a manufacturing or planning environment
- Excellent communication skill with customer
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP), SAP system
- Factory capacity management
- Management of constraints
- Strong communication and presentation skill in English and Mandarin are required;
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Abel to communicate in English via conference calls on daily basis.
Other skills and knowledge:
- Good analytical capability
- Systems and methodical literate
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Quick learner, good adaptations to different interfaces (global dispatch, SAP, B2net…)
- Strong customer focus, committed to satisfying customers’ requirements
- Extrovert person who will work with different departments (production, logistics, supply chain, marketing, finance)
- Organized and able to create her own tools for an efficient follow-up and multi-tasking responsibilities
- Be autonomous and take initiative
- High level of PC expertise – Excel/Word
Qingdao / Shandong
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.