Technical sales activities for a defined account base. Responsible for all types of commercial inquiries. Achieve annual revenue target as defined by management. Implement inside sales initiatives as defined by management.
- Provides technical expertise and advice to customers to determine appropriate Leybold product or aftermarket service to purchase for the customer’s application.
- Prepares customer quotations for standard and custom products or aftermarket services.
- Provides support to the Territory Account Manager for quotations, technical research, and customer follow up.
- Participate in Trade Shows and Sales Meetings as required.
- Participate in Customer Visits with Account Managers.
- Interacts with Sales Management, Sales Support, Service and SCM to furnish pricing and delivery on standard and engineered to order products on customer accounts.
- Actively participates in the suggestive selling of any promotional product, inventory clearance, red tag, or other commission related selling.
- Acts as a technical and sales resource within the department.
- Identifies and reports customer complaints within Leybold Customer Complaint Management system.
- Obtain End Use customer information to comply with U.S. Commerce export regulations.
- B.S. degree in engineering or technical discipline, business, or marketing;
- Experience with a technical product or vacuum equipment supporting both domestic and international customers is preferred.
- Flexibility in work schedule maybe required
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Positive customer-focused attitude and successful interaction in a dynamic team environment is a must
- Experience with vacuum equipment or selling a technical product is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office software, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and manufacturing operating systems, etc. Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Individuals with Export control experience is a plus
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Valid driver’s license.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/D/V
What you can expect from us?
- Excellent working conditions and benefits
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- Work in a global diverse and dynamic environment
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
What we expect of you?
- Broad technical knowledge for working in sales and service with technical products
- Business development skills
- Excellent communication, administrative, and interpersonal skills
- Higher knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, SAP and Manufacturing systems (SAP) software and CRM's are required
- Proactive and self-motivated. High attention to detail
- A flexible approach and ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of vacuum theory or principles is a plus
City: Export, PA
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success. The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.