1. Monthly Salary administration. Ensure timely and quality delivery of monthly payroll calculation, including time and attendance, income tax, social benefits and related analysis reports.
2. Participating in annual local market survey, analyse market data and provide high quality bench market proposal.
3. Develop, maintain and improve C&B process, tools to meet business needs.
4. Support on personnel cost budget proposal, monitoring, controlling and analysing, and provide timely and accurate report for management.
5. Be responsible for master data maintenance and HR Link system and be responsible for global and local standard HR reporting.
6. Implement C&B strategy, programs, policies and procedures in order to drive for employee engagement and continuous growth, particularly, manage salary surveys, annual salary increase planning, coordinate local sales bonus plan incentive targets and annual determination of bonus metrics and objectives for salaried employees.
7. Support the delivery of HR policies and processes, such as dealing with social insurance & housing fund, P-file, contract renewal process, vendor payment, and other HR projects, ensuring compliance with the local labor law.
8. Deal with TJ office administrative, and responsible for staff activity.
9. Other tasks assigned by line manager
Bachelor Degree or above
More than 5 years’ C&B experience in multinational company, be familiar with the labor law and local regulations.
Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with strong self-learning ability.
Fluent in spoken and written English
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.