The Global Product Manager - Primary Pumps position is a commercially focused highly strategic role in the Scientific Vacuum Division. As the Product Manager you lead the strategy of your product group - multi-stage roots pumps.
The multi-stage roots product group is overall very young. It has multiple product families for different brands and many family members have just been launched recently during this year.
It will be your main role to drive the new multi-stage roots platform with its families nXRi, ECODRY Plus and nXLi into all potential markets. These families are brand new and represent a highly innovative dry pump platform which is differentiated between our brands. These pumps offer the potential entering many different markets even outside the typical scientific vacuum industry.
These products are class leading in their performance to volume/weight ratio and will also help driving early smart pump feature adoption.
A strong focus of the role will be
- Working with the marketing team driving these products into their markets - bringing new variant into the markets and leverage on the full strength of these platforms.
- Defining the 5-10 year strategic roadmap forward.
- Implementing the digital product IoT strategy in a cross departmental team as the next step - continuous digital product innovation is key for the future.
- You will be part of an excellent and efficient Team such as other Global Product Managers, Business Development Managers, Business Line Managers and Managers in local Product Companies (Quality and NPI Engineering) contributing to the overall divisional goals.
What we expect from you:
This Global Product Manager role is clearly commercially orientated therefore we expect a business driven thinking and experience in Marketing / Product introduction.
Independently drive profitable revenue growth for your products into all market sectors, leveraging the strength of our brands, product portfolio expansion and excellent internal / external cooperation. Define the growth focus and align with Business Development Managers.
- We expect from you that you are highly motivated to grow and to learn in a fast-moving environment.
- We expect that you are interested in a business-driven role where you are willing to take commercial ownership and where you commit to drive the sustainable growth of our products.
- We expect that you are a Team player as we strongly believe that we can only be successful if we do it together.
What you can expect from us:
- You can expect the freedom to create and to take full ownership
- You can expect working in a great team where everybody is always willing to help anybody else when needed.
- The opportunity to learn and to grow in a strategic environment where you will always be close to the business.
You would be responsible for a brand new highly innovative product platform with its variants nXRi and ECODRY Plus. Driving this strong platform into the market and growing the business is a great opportunity
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.