Your main responsibilities will be :
- Analyze our current parts and needs in collaboration with the other relevant departments to make sure to get the right and appropriated specification for RFQ
- Search and identify suppliers who will meet our expectations in term of total cost, quality, delivery and agility.
- Lead the supplier selection process (NDA, RFI), handle RFQs, compare and select the right suppliers in line with the purchasing strategy and with the optimal supply chain (CC7 and Hermes targets, payment terms and quality objectives).
- Audit and qualify the suppliers by using th SESPA process
- Ensure that the criteria of Business Code of Practice are respected by the chosen suppliers.
- Negotiate and contractualize with the suppliers
- Animate and lead the actions to fullfill the targets
- Interact with the other PC buyers in order to find potential synergies
What you can expect from us?
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco group
What we expect of you?
-2-3 years experience in Purchasing of mechanical machined parts within an industrial international group.
- Academy / University degree, preferably in engineering
- Fluent in English, willingness to travel regularly.
- Excellent communication and good team working skills, you have a positive attitude and you take initiatives.
- Committed, self motivated and dynamic, you have good negotiation skills and like challenges.
- SAP knowledge is a plus
Bourg lès Valence
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.