The mission is to develop the VIN Supply Chain by evaluating supplier opportunities in Southern Europe with the target to bring competitive products at the lowest possible overall cost, lowest net working capital and best performance of the product.
Your main responsibilities are :
- Explore and screen the market in Southern Europe (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, others) in order to identify potential suppliers in 2 main categories (castings, machining) and potentially in 2 secondary categories (Sheet metal, turned parts).
- Interact and collaborate with the European Product Companies of the Industrial Vacuum Division to include their needs in this research of suppliers.
- Lead the supplier selection process (NDA, RFI), handle RFQs, compare and select the right suppliers for each category in line with the purchasing strategy which will meet our expectations in term of high-performance supply chain with focus on total cost, quality, agility and development ability.
- Audit and qualify the suppliers for the Division in collaboration with SQE by using the SESPA process.
- Select the suppliers by controlling and ensuring that the criteria of Business Code of Practice are respected.
- Negotiate and contractualize with the suppliers for the Industrial Vacuum Division.
This mission is a divisional assignment for 1 year to evaluate the market and benefits. Then depending on the potential savings identified after this first year, the mission might be extended by one additional year for implementation. The job will be located in a PC of VIN Division, preferably PC Valence.
What we expect of you?
The skills, knowledges and experience expected are :
- Significant successful 5+ years experience in Purchasing of castings and mechanicals within international industrial group.
- Experience from project related sourcing is an advantage as well as familiarity with cross-functional international teamwork.
- Academic / University degree, preferably in engineering and/or economics.
- Experience in pre-auditing suppliers in terms of Business Code of Practice compliance.
- Fluent in English, any Southern Europe language is an asset. Willingness to travel regularly, especially in Southern Europe.
- Excellent communication and good team working skills in a multicultural environment who easily creates trust and good long term relationships, internally and externally. Customer oriented and results driven, you deal with deadlines and take ownerships of the tasks.
- You have good negotiation skills and like challenges.
- Commited, self-motivated, dynamic, you have a positive attitude and open mindset.
What you can expect from us?
•A friendly, family-like atmosphere
•Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
•A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
•Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
•New challenges and new things to learn every day
•Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group
BOURG LES VALENCE
Where will your passion take you?
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.