As a partner to the Operations Manager of the product company Valence, you are responsible for the industrialization of projects, the application and development of standards and sustaining the actual business (industrial scheme). You are also responsible for lean and continuous improvement processes in the overall factory.
You are able to innovate in logistical processes and to supply fully qualified processes, you embrace change and foster a culture of continuous improvement and challenging status quo.
You develop and implement new processes in order to enhance safety, quality, productivity and to reduce Total Costs (Fix & Var.) and net working capital, always having in mind sustainable solutions for your customer base.
You are the closest partner of Process Engineering Manager on GM-2 level.
You report to the Operations Manager and you deliver to him/her qualified and capable processes that allow continuous improvement culture and lean operations managementYou are invited in the management meetings of the PC to present specific subjects.
You interact with your peers of the other VIN PCs.
What you can expect from us?
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- A culture known for respectful interaction, innovation and commitment ethical behavior and integrity
- Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco group
What we expect of you?
- Participate in the preparation of the investment applications for new Lean investments and defend them during the PCM
- Promote and develop VTPS related topics
- Define substantial productivity improvements, principally by process improvements, new investments and drive or lead their implementation
- Bring substantial production flow and logistical improvements, by implementing reliable capable processes and providing tools for ongoing monitoring and auditing the outgoing flow.
- Participate in developing strong interactions between process development, purchasing, logistics, production and product development teams.
- Create a dynamic and entrepreneurial best in class organisation in the product company Valence which excels in operational excellence, lean management, project management, agility and resilience.
- Manage and develop the Lean competences of the product company.
- Develop state of the art digital initiatives in the PC and participate in the development of the digitalization projects within the division (IoT, Industry 4.0)
- French Engineer degree
- Significant manufacturing engineering,continuous improvement and lean experience, both theoretical and practical (factory physics,...)
- Manufacturing Engineering and flow experience in ideally in industrial equipment goods, 5 years minimum with significant project implementations. A keen interest in present and new technologies in terms of assembly, digitalization and lean.
- Significant successful experience in project management
- Lean management skills, People management skills, Project management skills are a must. English (verbal and written) is an evident basic skill. Short time travelling acceptance to peer factories or suppliers is required.
Bourg Les Valence
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.