Are you looking for opportunity to work for the fast growing business in service division? Do you like to work in an international team where you have colleagues from different continent? We are offering a job in our state of art Distribution Center in Belgium where you can contribute to the profitable growth for both Semiconductor Service Division and General Vacuum Service Division. Your mission is to manage service spares suppliers in our Belgium Distribution Center with target to reduce the number of vendors and improve the cost , delivery and sustainability.
- Be responsible for external Vendor Performance activities on commercial level such as Cost reduction / TCO point of view for Service Division.
- Manage equipment parts and the suppliers with target to reduce the number of vendors and improve the delivery and sustainability.
- Work closely with Divisional Procurement, Logistics Engineer and Product Company Procurement Teams.
- Follow up Vendor KPI dashboard and bridge with Strategic buyer once action needed.
- Manage price negotiations related to spares and provide price revision data to SAP Master Data owner.
- Follow up and Improve the lead time and payment term in DC plant.
- Responsible for Commercial contracting for non-leading commodity.
- Manage and/or be part of Localization/Direct purchasing projects.
- Be part of Supply Chain Optimization projects
- Participate in Sourcing Strategy Development Meetings.
- Procurement and planning experience in a manufacturing company
- Supplier Management and good knowledge on negotiation
- Advanced knowledge in SAP (ideally)
- 4+yrs of work experience in a fast paced, change oriented manufacturing or logistics environment
- You have a university degree in Economics, Engineering or Supply Chain or other related subjects.
- You have strong interpersonal communication.
- You are an open-minded person to implement new ideas and see opportunities for improvement.
- You combine a strong personality with the ability to work as part of a team.
- English and Dutch communication skills (verbal and written) are required.
What you can expect from us
- Being able to make the difference and leave a footprint on purchasing business.
- Freedom with accountability.
- Opportunity to network and exchange with different stakeholders.
- Development and training opportunities are enorm.
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits.
- Flexible working times.
- Having fun and celebrate successes.
Are you interested?
Esra Artut, Strategic Procurement Manager VTS
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.