We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Communications Manager (m/f/d) for the Customer Center Germany.
- Develop and manage tactical marketing communications projects for new product launches and increase awareness of the existing product portfolio using print where necessary but focussing on online advertising, social media, email, website, etc
- Keeping country website up to date technically and aligned with current digital trends.
- Own linked In and other social media campaigns to promote brand image.
- Develop and produce newsletters/advertisements/flyers/campaigns/success stories
- Researching new online advertisements / sponsorships to boost brand image
- Owning trade show and exhibition strategy (online as well as traditional), attending where necessary to ensure their smooth running.
- Supporting sales initiatives and campaigns with professional marketing material
- Ensure all campaign leads are correctly distributed and followed up and own the analysis of results from marketing initiatives to focus future campaigns.
- Decide, together with the General Manager, the Communication strategies and budget for the Customer Centre. This will be in collaboration with and approved by the Business Line Managers and divisional Communications Managers
- Develop, maintain and improve the internal communication tools; SharePoint, Yammer, Teams, Email, etc which facilitates the sharing of information and encourages employee engagement
- Coordinate and manage the adaption and translation of global marketing material for localized promotions
- Responsible for keeping the website up to date, with correct contact information, language translation and localized campaigns and messaging
- Act as a brand steward, implementing the brand promise and upholding brand identity and consistency in all projects, including correct branding of our premises, vehicles and use of our brand by our partners and representatives
- Support the local Safety Team and HR team to ensure that SHEQ is communicated across the Customer Centre
- Ensuring corporate guidelines are being upheld in the country
What we expect of you:
- Fluent in English and German, both oral and written
- Knowledge and understanding of digital sales and marketing, in high tech or engineering B2B environment
- Professional qualification in Marketing or adequate knowledge through experience.
- Basic skills in Creative Suites (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), web publishing tools and social media.
- Excellent skills in MS Office; PPT, Word, Excel. Knowledge of CRM systems an advantage.
- Self-motivated with the ability to generally work unsupervised and use personal initiative in progressing own work.
- A flexible approach, able to cope with a constantly changing environment and priorities, work under pressure and handle variable workloads.
- A good communicator with the ability to deal with people effectively and with authority, including at senior management level within the Vacuum Technique and all other external and customer interfaces.
- Show a concern for order by being personally well organised, including looking for ways of improving processes.
What can you expect from us?
- Independent and broad range of tasks and responsibilities
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working time models
- State-of the art Learning Management system with free access to global courses
- 30 days holiday, company parking, subsidized company canteen
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group, a Swedish multinational industrial player
Please apply through the online application process only
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success. The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams. Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.