- Development and implementation of account plans for the territory that drive the achievement of revenue, profit and growth goals, special for new customers, end users, diffuse and R&D market (Find new customers, increase sales of new products, increase end user market).
- Creation and implementation of initiatives that will enable the diffuse market /R&D business strategy to be met.
- Achievement of revenue, profit and growth goals for the territory and/or account base.
- Issue of a weekly report which includes updates on assigned territory development.
- Issue of customer visit reports, and the execution of actions arising from the visit.
- Close cooperation with other support teams.
- Develop new product launch plans for the account base or territory.
- Provide a monthly Orders and Sales forecast for the territory and/or account base.
What we expect of you?
- A science degree or equivalent in physics, chemical, mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Some direct selling experience.
- A demonstrable track record of Sales success and skills, with at least 1 year experience in a technical environment and/or new starter with high communicative attitude.
- Strong commercial skills and awareness.
- Ability to work as part of a team, or to lead a team in the execution of an account strategy.
- Vision that enables the incumbent to see the opportunity and create winning deals/solutions.
- Ability to influence and engage others in the pursuit of business opportunities.
- Ability to create problem resolution plans and drive to conclusion.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong relationship development skills.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to create appropriate communication networks.
- Mobility with 80% travelling.
- Must be fluent in English and German languages, verbal and written.
- Car driver license.
- Where possible secure formal supply agreements. Report on competition activities.
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Working at a big worldwide player in vacuum technology
- Working in a highly motivated team
- Experiencing a variety of technological challenges
- Independent and a variety of tasks
- Professional and personal training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday
- Company car
HR Contact person: Felice Zieger
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.