- Planning the day to day work schedules of the local Field Service Engineers, ensuring that all service requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner to increase customer satisfaction and support business growth.
- receive customer service requests
- set the engineers work schedules in order to maximize efficiency
- ensure all parts are available in storage location or on customer site prior to the visit date
- invoice the service orders
- liaise with customers by phone or e-mail to arrange and confirm the service visits
- liaise with the service manager, service sales engineer and field service engineers to expedite customer requests and resolve any operational problems in an effective and efficient manner.
What you can expect from us?
- Structured onboarding and training through the Vacuum academy in Basics of vacuum technology, servicing pumps & leak detection will be provided
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
What we expect of you?
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in service planning or customer care
- Customer focus and commitment
- Good planning capabilities, thinking ahead and trying to always improve
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Cope with pressure and maintain a positive working attitude
- Very good verbal and written English required
- Excellent computer skills, Ideally knowledge of SAP, experience with CRM and Service Management Systems
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.