To facilitate growth of our company’s service program through strong commitment to the delivery of high quality customer service to all VTS customers. Plus, ensure that the customer’s expectations are met every time. To provide timely service support for technical problems, monitoring, testing, and Demonstrations that result in minimizing downtime, reducing costs, or promoting our Product capabilities in the case of a test or demo. To be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and installing parts as needed to maintain the equipment. To provide commissioning at Customers.
- Repair and Maintenance of vacuum equipments at customer site
- Repair and Maintenance of vacuum equipments in the workshop
- Start –up and commissioning works
- Processing of warranty claims and complaints
- Providing technical support in the form of troubleshooting either by phone or on site
- Provide training for distributors and customers on all relevant features and benefits of using our products and consumables
- Communicate service and other relevant activities to Customer and VTS Operations Manager. This would be through daily service reports or relevant forms, e-mail and telephone communications
- Identify Service and Equipment sales opportunities and generate leads for the Sales team
What you can expect from us?
This is where it all starts - pioneering products - applied with passion
- At Leybold, we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for ways to improve things
- Our cutting-edge technology and great ideas allow us to innovate for the future
- We believe it's passionate people who make things happen.
- You are a brand ambassador and our face to our customers.
- With us, you lead your own career path and you are empowered to act
What we expect of you?
- Mechatronics Service Technician (m/f/d)
- Technical expertise, combining mechanical and electrical components
- Aspiration to keep abreast of the latest technical developments
- Fluent in French. Excellent oral and written English required
- First experience in a service position in an industrial and highly technical environment
- Knowledge of vacuum technology will be a plus
- Basic IT skills (MS Office, SAP preferred)
- Must be able to work autonomously and in a structured way.
- Driving licence
- Based in Lyon area, with possibility to travel throughout France
- Behaviour and know-how: Keep commitment to customers
- Work with Atlas Copco's "The Way".
- Be confident to be an important face for the customer and to be strongly service-oriented
- Show courage and integrity
- Demonstrates efficiency and precision
- Learn to develop and update skills
- Sharing expertise and experiences with others to ensure lessons learned
- Effective and clear communication
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.